April 25, 2005

Lux. Super Not So Rich.

I merely looked a bit dazed and tired. I merely sounded kinder than usual. I merely asked if I should wash my hair today. She asked me, I didn't count how many times, if I'm OK and if I'm sure I'm OK when I said I was.

She thinks I'm behaving weird today, and more bimbotic than usual. She said I'm easier-going and more adorable who I was today. But, she said she preferred the sarcastic and mean me.

I wonder, why don't people love that 40% of me. It's not like I'm often like that, anyway. Or maybe most people are just more comfortable with the 60% of me, 70% of the time. Hey, give me a chance to be a xiao nuu ren lah... bloody hell.. Opps, excuse me.

I washed my hair in the end.

xxx

My little black cardigan.


Among my possessions, there is a black cardigan that I'm quite afraid of losing. Even though that is not very likely to happen. I'm scared of losing it or spoiling it because it gives me an exceptionally secure feeling whenever I wear it.

If cardigans are supposed to make you feel warm and fuzzy, my little black cardigan has surpassed that expectation; it makes me feel I'm being hugged.

I bought it in my younger Uni days. There was a time I was quite obsessed with it because I realised that in the loneliness of cold bus rides to campus on rainy mornings, the cardigan made me felt hugged and warm. It was a lovely feeling. I would bring it every schooling day and on days when it was less cold, I would just wear the sleeves or drape it around my shoulder. Until I realised I was breaking out in sweat. hehe...

Presently, my little black cardigan is in school. On my chair, at my workdesk. I brought it there even though the air con in the staff room is absolutely tolerable. I just wanted the knowledge that if I do feel cold, and in need of a hug, my little black cardigan would do the perfect job.

Absolutely self-sufficient.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 19:15